Background

The Conclude of MSID 5belas

Sorry for the delay post... It has been few days ago, I wanted to write this story but I am just too lazy to update it.
So, how was it?
Overall, Yeap, I'm happy and enjoy. Although the service and preparation not as good as the one i went before, 13belas, but still we enjoyed it happily more than last time!
And now, I am finally going to post our 1 month production. I am happy with the outcome, because we never did something cool before, eventhought in our own assignment. Show design first? YUP... Here you are.




COOL, isn't it? Any comment would you give to this design? thumbs up or down? keke....

after to show the design, next come to complaint.

the first thing i really had to complain is about the food! really no systematic! they shouldn't just provide two small table of catering with only one rice, one chicken, one cabbage and one tomato for about 500ppls? OMG.. everyone was fighting for the food!
the second thing, the competition is actually unfair in some perspective. but nvm, at least we did our own job and great job. I just don't know why design should be so directly and i always thought the designers said "think out of the box" but what i saw and knew the fact is, the PROFESSIONAL DESIGNERS "think within the box" . phew...
So the overall conclusion is, we did lose the installation part. but seriously, I dare to say that, the other school work just so so , some of them just copy the designer's piece, or some of that just take down the nature and built and install their things which made me felt "REALLY NO GREEN".. ok.. at least, we did used back some of the materials from the last time project.. It's all over, and I hope there is a chance to join MSID competition again. I really want to join it so much :).. it's fun! UCSI the rockest and the crazinest.... agreed by most of the ppl. haha.. I enjoyed.

-end-

Leave a Reply