Background

Hardwork towards a successful journey

Hard works never disappointed your dreams.
The only disappointed is the word "Lazy".
A proof of being success is always the best encouragement for me to move-forward.

Today, I experienced the way to success.
The university, gave me an opportunity to proof myself in the future.
SABE Gathering 2011, I just couldn't simply forget it.

Well, I feel glad and surprised today.
I finally got something return for my sacrifices.
The participation in competitions is really really important when I'm still in "student" occupation.
I GOT 4 CERTIFICATES THIS YEAR! 1 OF IT IS UNEXPECTED! I am so proud to write it as big as it could seen it clearly.

APSDA STUDENTS' WORKSHOP 2010
a competition that unexpected to get the chance to Beijing, but still learn something from the workshop. Somehow, it is a great experienced to participate in.






















Nippon Paint Young Designer Awards 2010
an individual design competition that I wanted to participate in since year 2, and now I did it. Even though didn't win any prizes from the competition, still, it is a great competition that i ever though. I wish to participate it in 2011 too.




















MSID 5belas
a group of UCSI fellows enjoyed in the annual students' competition. However, UCSI rocks the competition. Since I am going to graduate soon, I still wish to have a last chance to get into MSID again! I really love it! of course, with all my fellow friends.




















Best Design Awards 2010-an unexpected awards that surprised me up!
Never ever thought I could get this award from SABE! Since the last SABE gathering, I was jealous to see the best students get this awards. I really thought i won't have that chance. But today, the chance came to me! Thanks the lecturers who gave me a lot of supports and encourages. Although this awards came to me for this year, I will still move-forward and move-further. There is still a big lack to achieve my designer dreams! Next target, will be semester 6, my final! Congratulation to myself, and good luck to my future!

Leave a Reply