Background

Nippon Paint Young Designer Award Ceremony

Attended to the grand award ceremony today! Although my work got no shortlisted this time, but I am glad to say that, I am one of the participant. I am glad to participate in such big competition, which can help myself to get popularity in interior and architecture field. For this year, I have to congratz to our UCSI students, angel, nicholas and daniel. They really did a great job to win the prize back :)... but one bad thing is that, we lack of supporters on the ceremony and two of the winner couldn't attend to the ceremony and get their prizes. How Sad :(. Btw, our school should join in the recycle competition. Looking others' fun and creativity produce, I do really feel unfortunately to our school :(. We should be active than other school. But nvm, I am sure that we can do the best for coming MSID! Sure we can right, UCSI? Didn't take photos during the ceremony, just because of too concerned about the surrounding and people. hahaha.

After the competition, I just realized that, my work just so so compare to other college. They did a lot in the competition while my work is too much practical and too restrict myself! So, I decided to join again next year, since I only have my one last chance before graduate! I hope I can do much more better than now. Same goes to my final semester! I can feel the excitement to go for my final semester! 2more months, here I come ! :)

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply