Background

Bits-Bout-Recent

What a waste,
not manage to take much photos I could,
being lazy to carry out my Lumix all the time,
as I love to take all pictures in Instagram this recent.
(follow me on insta! http://instagram.com/ky0ko88)

So, what's going on here?
I could feel that I'm changing alot,
more socialize,
more madness,
more cheerful,
and many more.



I love my life here,
love my new friends here,
enjoy all the time spending,
people, place, foods,
I think,
I want to stay here.

What I usually do here?
Badminton session with Malaysian's friend,
Late night library studies with group of friends,
Gathering dinner, movie, christmas market, etc.



I do enjoy to hangout with all of them,
I can hear the laugh, the gossip, the happiness.

It will be the first time and maybe the only time,
for me to celebrate Christmas at this beautiful countries.
First time, I been to a grand Christmas market,
lovely, joyful, amazing.
I love the foods, stalls and especially the atmosphere.
I will never found this in Malaysia. 





Oh ya, 
need to mention this,
I finally got myself a job.
A job that I never experience,
in grocery,
use a lot of strength,
need to be strong and tough enough.
I think it's good for me to practice my powerful. hahaha..
However, the bosses,
is friendly and nice.

uhmm,
what else?
got myself a guitar?
oh yeah,
never think of want to play guitar in the past,
I still prefer keyboard.
but still, I took 1week time to learn how to play few songs!
I think I am still a lil bit talented in music :D
Can jam some songs with friends when I back to Malaysia!
Special Thanks to Timmy, the teacher and chef, LOL




Categories: , Share

Leave a Reply