Background

27th Oct 2012 - Liverpool

Being a long long time, 
Being so lazy all the time,
after a month past, 
I just feel want to log in my blogger and update here!

Post topic : Visit to Liverpool

Since I arrived here, my first Lincoln, second Nottingham, and now the third Liverpool!
So exciting and happy to travel around Liverpool!
We got a cheap transportation from Uni. coach which cost GBP10 and it usually cost around GBP30++, one word, WORTH!

I was travel there with my lovely course mate Danni and two of my fellow mates, Kale & Adeline. 
Once I step into Liverpool, I fall in love!
Lovely people, lovely place!
I love British over there,
they are nice, fun and friendly!

The only things I unsatisfied on that day was the time given!
It's too pack, and....
I wish to pay a second visit next time! 
Must be there once again!

It's some of the picture on the day:



First sight photograph at Albert Dock!

View to liverpool museum, modern architecture site

Another view to Liverpool museum, Modern Architecture


Here I found "The Beatles Story" Museum @ Albert Dock. Unfortunately, this need entrance fees.
 Will return one day if I got the budget!




The interesting retail that I seen first time in my life. What a interesting yet money idea of "toilet retail". It's really a toilet retail.


(I skipped a lot of Tate Modern's photograph as it's all about exhibition.)

=end= ^^












Leave a Reply