Background

Final- "Glowing in Nature"

I had just completed my degree study, and here to sharing my final year project, Firefly Discovery Centre. After a long time research and explore, I finally came out with a concept of "Glowing in Nature" which I inspired from the flashing light of fireflies. The intention of my final year project not only to cover the issue of fireflies facing extinction, but also the issue from the original site, Kelip-kelip Kampung Kuantan, Kuala Selangor. I had proposed an upgrading design work of the existing site to more fun, interesting place instead of the visitors came in for just viewing the fireflies.

Overall, from the review comments, it is well done. but for me myself, do not satisfied on it. I think I could achieve much more better than what i have now. The reason why, I had been lost and stuck on my design since the 3D stage. The lecturers comment could sometimes made me confuse and don't know what to do for the next step. But luckily, I still managed to complete what the requirement was.

Special thanks to juniors who help a lot, Kah Jun, Carmen, June Yong, Sharmain and Kai Wai. A minor help could let the progress goes smoothly and faster.

Finally, to show my last degree work below:












(can't upload full board image. only the pin-up format)

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply