Background

Space Planning is “on”

After lost for few weeks for my Firefly Discovery Centre Design,
finally i got the effort to develop more and I am quite satisfied with the planning this time.
By running out of time, I had stuck for few days while I fell asleep for all the time.

The two important spaces, finally I got a story line or concept on it. By doing more and more research on fireflies, there is something really interesting with their flashing light! You would never know that fireflies could produce different shape of flashing light, and each of the flash represented a different signal, meanwhile, it also as a signal to differentiate the sexuality of fireflies! Looks, you could imagine how amazing is a firefly.



















Of course, the concept is also inspired from the flexibility of flash light. the space is designed in fluidity and repetitive wise. Repetitive, not only shown in an area, but the whole site. (Below, shown the develop space planning for Learning zone and Merchandise shop. It took me 2days for the planning. Going to develop in 3D wise...

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply