Background

Hola, Barcelona

Late post of my Easter holiday photos in Barcelona, Spain. 
and, I am enjoying a hot summer in Lincoln right now. 
Just  flipped back the last holiday,
enjoyed fun with friends,
enjoyed beautiful scene of dream.

Impressive,
Gaudi's architecture is amazing.
Inspiration,
the nature, the little livings. 
Fluidity,
the facade, the surface.

I am totally in love of Gaudi's great work.

Sagrada Familia - Antonio Gaudi
(I love how his inspiration from the geometry form of nature.)






Le Pedrera - Antonio Gaudi (Previously named Casa Mila)
This is one of my favourite work of him. The inspiration impressive me alot.






and the inspiration pieces that form into shape





Lastly, the magic light tour on the roof top.

Casa Buttlo - Antonio Gaudi
Regretful, can't manage to visit. Otherwise, it could be amazing and memorable for me. 
Just saying "what a waste"


Park Guell - Antonio Gaudi
Mosaic park, which surprisingly, cool mosaic seats under hot sun.










Also,
Market Place always a must to visit whenever I travel.
I love to experience different culture and FOODS.




Me encanta España, me encanta Barcelona.
Gracias por darme buenos recuerdos en España. Adiós y hasta pronto.

- 9-12 April 2013 Easter Holiday, Barcelona, Spain-






Leave a Reply