Background

Thank You

Thanks for sparing your little time to meet me up in the last minute.

You remind me something in the past.
Just remember about the time when you chasing me, and you invite me for the breakfast.
But just the case change into farewell...
I being strong and cool in front of you,
coz I finally know to concern your heart, your will.
I don't force anymore, coz I know you won't be happy with that.
I don't even dare to look into your eyes, and don't dare to talk to you anymore.
After leaving in quickly, the tears just non-stop falls on my face.
I not dare to tell you I still love you anymore...
I just know, if I continue to being like previous, I will totally lost your contact.
I control, I put down...
Thanks for your last word to me...
Good luck in your future success...

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply