Background

Lincoln Cathedral

The Lincoln Cathedral - Partly Re-construct (Not a good weather - Cloudy)

Surrounding of Lincoln Cathedral (It's cold and windy!)

Surrounding~

Portrait of Lincoln Cathedral

Please defined each icon? What is allowed inside the cathedral? Foods & Drinks? Pets? 
It's just surprise me! =)

Colour glass window (Mosaic), each with different story.

A grand vaulted structure inside the Cathedral!

Just another view!




It's my first time to visit a Cathedral! Finally I had open my big eyes to view something that not consist in my country! It's amazing and I love the historical elements and structure!
Besides that, the choral performed by the chiliast sound natural and harmonized! 
I feel calm while hearing the natural voice of praying! 1st experienced!

- Summaries of today's activities-
1. Jog in the morning
2. Photography Session to the Lincoln Cathedral
3. Have a nice teatime with my lovely coursemate
4. Have a great Mid-Autumn Celebration with a group of friends from China & Hongkong. Hot-Pot Day!

Today's weather -Rainy-

Leave a Reply